The Annual General Meeting of Sussex Sailability will take place virtually on Zoom, on Saturday 20th February 2021, with the meeting commencing at 15:00.
Access details for the Zoom meeting are:
Topic: Sussex Sailability’s Annual General Meeting
Time: Feb 20, 2021 03:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 827 283 5214
- Present and apologies
- Adoption of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 22nd February 2020
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Adoption of Annual Accounts for the year ending 30th September 2020 and Trustees Report
- Election of Officers: Sue Pedley has resigned as a Trustee of Sailability. David Carroll has resigned as a member of the Operational Committee and is standing for re-election.
Any person wishing to stand for election as a Trustee or Member of the Operational Committee of Sussex Sailability should apply to The Secretary at Sussex Yacht Club (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a form. This should be completed and received back no later than Wednesday 20th January 2021. If any nominations are received, notification will be sent out to all members of Sussex Sailability, and notices will be posted on the Sailability notice board (this variance in notification limits as stated in the Articles of Incorporation, in accord with Article 32).
- Consideration of any other business
- Date of next AGM in 2022