Saturday 23 February 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Sussex Sailability will take place at Sussex Yacht Club, Shoreham, on Saturday 23 February 2019, with the meeting commencing at 15:00 in the Royal Escape Room.
- Present and apologies
- Adoption of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 24th February 2018
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Adoption of Annual Accounts for the year ending 30th September 2018 and Trustees Report
- Election of Officers:
- Sue Pedley has resigned as a Trustee of Sailability and has been nominated for re-election
- Chris Hodge has resigned as a member of the Operational Committee. Chris Hodge and Des Silverson have put themselves forward for election to the Operational Committee. There being more nominees than vacant positions, there shall be a ballot.
- Consideration of any other business
- Date of next AGM in 2019